The LunaBuy is aware of the implications and their responsibility to comply with the changes in the field of personal data protection, particularly with the production of effect May 25, 2018 Data Protection General Regulations, approved by Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 26, 2016.
The LunaBuy thus assumes the commitment to ensure the protection of all personal data made available to you, and in this sense adopted various security measures, technical and organizational measures in order to protect personal data against any form of unlawful processing.
The LunaBuy also is committed to continuously improve the set of procedures and techniques implemented for the protection of personal data, also counting for this purpose with all the suggestions that the users of this site in they deliver.
1. Purpose of the treatment:
Personal data is collected exclusively for the following purposes:
· Response to contact request from customers or potential customers;
· Commercial management;
· Contract execution and billing;
· Improvement or customization of our services;
· Sending newsletters and other promotional actions . Customers can cancel their subscription to the email newsletter service by clicking on the link in the newsletter we send by email.
2. Personal data collected:
The data collected is limited to the name, e-mail address and telephone number, TIN, address, city, postal code, country, being used for the purposes set out in this Policy, which can be obtained through:
· Online purchase form;
· Site contact form.
Before the first promotional message or newsletter is sent, the data subject's express consent to the sending of this type of message will be requested.
This consent will be requested via email, online form or physical form and the data subject only starts receiving messages according to the expressed preferences.
4. Conservation Period:
The personal data collected will be kept as long as there is consent from the holders, in the personal data in which its collection requires their consent, and all others will be kept as long as its conservation is legally mandatory or is necessary for the performance of the contract.
5. Sharing of personal data:
The personal data collected may be shared exclusively for hosting and backup on secure servers, guaranteeing LunaBuy that regulates its relations with all its partners and providers so that they ensure the appropriate technical and organizational conditions that are appropriate and legally required.
6. Rights of holders:
In accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, we inform that the data subject is guaranteed:
· Right to be informed:
· When collecting personal data:
1. The contact details of the controller;
2. Purpose (s) of treatment;
3. The conservation time limit;
4. Your rights as holders of personal data;
5. The possibility of appeal to the supervisory authority for complaint (and their contacts);
6. The (eventual) existence of automated and / or profiling decisions.
· Ask what information LunaBuy has about them and why;
· Know where they are stored, and how their data is treated;
· Be informed of how LunaBuy fulfills its data protection obligations.
· Right of access:
· Confirmation of the existence or not of processing your personal data;
· Asking how to gain access to your data;
· Provision of a copy of the processed personal data, preferably in an exportable format.
· Right to correct, delete and block:
· Be informed about how to keep them updated;
· Obtain rectification of outdated, incorrect or incomplete data;
· Possibility to delete personal data that is no longer needed for the purpose;
· Block the processing of this data to verify accuracy or opposition.
· Right to limitation:
· Contestation of the accuracy of personal data, during a period that allows the controller to verify its accuracy.
· Right to removal / oblivion:
· Request the removal of your data and the permanent elimination of those that do not conflict with legal obligations.
· Right to Portability:
· Request the portability of your data;
· Possibility to request your personal data in a common or common format, in order to operate the transfer to another organization, even if it is a competitor.
The exercise of rights by the holders can be done through the e-mail address email@example.com, as well as by post, directing a letter with the data below :
A/C: LunaBuy Privacy
Arroteia Cima, Livramento Caixa. Postal 334-E, 8800-102 Luz Tavira, Algarve Portugal
7. Third Parties:
In general, personal data collected on the LunaBuy website are not transferred to third parties, unless it is in compliance with a legal obligation.
In the event of data transmission to third parties, LunaBuy jointly with the subcontractors is responsible for the treatment of personal data in a fair, lawful and transparent manner. The subcontractor can only process personal data in accordance with the instructions defined by LunaBuy and always in strict compliance with the law and the purposes entrusted to it within the scope of the contract entered into.
The transmission of personal data to subcontractors will only be carried out within the scope of contractually established relationships with LunaBuy and only and only when there is a basis that justifies it.
In order to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data, LunaBuy will take the legal measures provided to ensure that the subcontractor offers sufficient guarantees for the protection of personal data, that it is a reputable entity and that it has sufficient technical and organizational security measures , in order to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorized access and against any other form of unlawful treatment, agreed, namely, through the formalization of a contract between the LunaBuy and the subcontracted entity in which the second undertakes to act only on the instructions of the first with regard to the processing of personal data.
8. Principles, security and rights:
Internal security and privacy standards are:
- Proceed with the processing of data in a lawful and fair manner, collecting only the information necessary and pertinent to the purpose for which they are intended;
- Do not use the data collected for purposes incompatible with the collection;
- Ensure the express consent of the data subject whenever this is required;
- Guarantee, free of charge, the right to delete the data used when required by the holder;
- THave security systems that prevent the consultation, modification or destruction of data by an unauthorized person and that allow detecting deviations of information, whether intentional or not.
9. Links to partner sites
The LunaBuy website may contain links to third party / partner websites. The referred sites are not under the control of LunaBuy , therefore LunaBuy is not responsible for the content of any of those sites. Users of the LunaBuy website are advised to consult the pages that refer to their privacy policies when accessing other websites.
Version: 1.0 (03/03/2021)